Gerry Papetti serves as Treasurer of MyGoodDeed.
Gerry Papetti is Partner at U.S. Financial Services, LLC an independent Wealth Management Firm. Gerry specializes in advising Corporate America, High Net Worth Individuals such as Senior Executives, Medical and Dental Professionals, Closely Held Business Owners, and Retirees in the process of accumulating as well as preserving wealth. Gerry began his career in Public Accounting with Touche Ross, and later pursued a tax career with Price Waterhouse. In 1985, Gerry started specializing in Financial Planning and in 1989, formed U.S. Financial Services, LLC. Gerry is also a frequent lecturer to other professionals on investment, business, estate and related taxation topics. He has appeared on CNN and CNBC and is the author of various published articles. Gerry believes that a financial planner’s value to a client is based on their relationship. Critical components include Trust, Competence and Philosophy.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65
- New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Financial Planning Association
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Adjunct Faculty Member Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Chairperson of the NJSCAP Personal Financial Planning Committee
- Treasurer and Board Member of 9/11 Day.Org
- Finance Council Member Resurrection Parish, Randolph, NJ
- Treasurer and Board of Advisor Member of the Franchini Family Charitable Foundation
- Treasurer and Board of Director of the Jim Fassel Foundation